BPM S.A. is a member of the Hellenic Network for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR Hellas). Our Corporate Sustainability actions are the following:
Supporting our People
We constantly support our people, by implementing a comprehensive policy based on three pillars.
- Ideal working conditions in a totally modern and creative workplace
- Open communication
- Open door policy
- Mentoring the younger employees
- Encouraging initiatives and pro-activeness
- Providing cutting-edge technology and equipment to all employees
- Encourage and support employees to pursue professional and personal development
- Participation in training programs
- Providing paid leave for attending educational and training programs
- Coverage - total or partial - of the cost of workshops and / or post-graduate programs
- Achieve a better balance between work and personal life
- Flexible arrival time
- Distance working for a certain period of time
- Paternity paid leave
- Support in order to reintegrate women into their jobs after maternity leave
BPM is aware of the intense need of many non-profit organizations and NGOs for support with specialized consulting services that will enable them to respond effectively to their role and social work. BPM also wishes to behave as a socially responsible "citizen", and therefore, offers voluntarily consulting services, the expertise and know-how of BPM consultants as well as financial aid.
Noteworthy examples of such voluntary actions of BPM...
- Consulting services for the development of activities, exploration of funding opportunities and networking / partnership actions with other NGOs to: