We are currently looking for a Junior Consultant to join us. The Junior Consultant will participate in a team which will plan, execute and monitor consulting projects.
Α. Main Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development of new consulting projects (proposals drafting)
- Participate in planning, organizing, and executing consulting projects
- Interact with other team members
- Refer to the Project Manager for the project progress (reporting)
B. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or other relative field
- 1 to 3 years of experience in consulting services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Greek language
- Experience in National and/or EU funded programs will be appreciated
The company offers full-time occupation in an excellent working environment and a competitive remuneration package.
Send us your CV at
Thank you very much for your interest to work with BPM!