Thank you for your interest about employment opportunities at BPM.
We are currently looking for:
This is a full-time hybrid role for a Senior Consultant. The Senior Consultant will:
- Participate in Project Teams to develop and implement projects such as strategic and business plans, reorganisation, process improvement, etc.
- Assist clients in the development and monitoring of co-funded projects
- Analyze business data
- Create written reports and presentations
- Facilitate and attend client meetings
The role is located in Athens, Greece with flexibility for some remote work.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Business Administration, Finance, or Management
- Master's degree in a relevant field is a plus
- Fluency in English and Greek, both written and spoken, is required.
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting and related fields, such as strategic and business planning, reorganisation, process improvement, co-funded projects development and management, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team and manage client relationships
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment and manage multiple projects
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.